Patch 3.9.0 Notes – Bug Fixes
Patch 3.9.0 on June 15, 2022 is a minor patch with a number of bug fixes, before the bigger one with 3.10 happens (as teased by Steve Rubin). Also make sure to claim your Pride 2022 Bundle when the patch drops!
Check out the full notes for details:
- Fixed an issue where returning players started their session on The Path of Champions.
- Fixed a visual bug where champion fragment balance sometimes displayed higher than the total earned.
- Fixed an issue where champion powers would display as different rarities in different screens.
- Fixed an issue where The Path of Champions rewards sometimes appeared small on screen.
- Fixed a crash when Jhin’s Lotus Trap was activated at the same time as Manasoul Student’s Magic Embers.
- Fixed a text formatting issue on Bard.
- Fixed an issue where Worldbreaker Maokai’s Sapling was displaying incorrect art.
- Fixed some issues with some cards not advancing properly in the Action Log.
- Changed phrasing on Falling Comet and Crumbling Sands to be able to target all units.
- All Tellstone cards now have a consistent rarity.
- Fixed general animation timing issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Defender icon has inconsistent behavior when the player starts a free attack.
- Units obliterated by Xerath Level 3 now no longer count for Vladimir’s level progression.
- Fixed an issue where Gnar’s level up tracking would pop up at the incorrect time.
- Petricite Stag’s Buff now persists once the supported unit leaves combat after casting Out Of The Way.
- Revived Shark Chariots now revive other Shark Chariots when attacking.
- Snapjaw Swarm now allows the opposing player to block properly.
- Illaoi Level 2 now heals the strongest Tentacle before gaining stats.
- Fixed several UI, UX, templating, and general visual bugs to improve overall game clarity.