Patch 3.15.0 Notes – Bug Fixes
Patch 3.15.0 is a minor patch with a number of bug fixes. Be sure to check out the most recent roadmap as well, that spans the rest of 2022 and early 2023.
Check out the full notes for details:
The Darkin have awakened, casting their dark shadow across all of Runeterra… But we must carry on, and carry on we shall! Even with the encroaching darkness we are here to dutifully squash bugs. Check out the contents of Patch 3.15 below!
Here is a roadmap of The Darkin Saga (and a little more!)
- Fixed a crash caused by looking at a unit’s card fan.
- Momentous Choice will no longer remain longer than expected.
- Tidal wave will now properly target two different enemies.
- Cards with effects that count “cards added to hand” will now correctly count created cards.
- Killing a unit with Disintegrate will now properly count as a Slay.
- Evolve will now progress when a unit is transformed into another unit with a new Keyword that has not yet been played.
- Kai’Sa will no longer unintentionally gain level up progress from cards that have not been played.
- Attach units will properly consume single use cost reduction effects like Gleaming Lantern or Bandle City Mayor.
- Gwen will no longer level if she dies as she strikes.
- Hyara Allseer will now properly reduce the cost of Stance Swap to 0.
- Fixed an issue causing Jhin’s Lotus Trap to gain extra progression.
- Several text descriptions have been updated to better align with game mechanics.
- Fixed multiple sound and visual issues that were missing or playing incorrectly.