Legends of Runeterra Patch 3.12.0 Notes – Snipping Bugs
Legends of Runeterra Patch 3.12.0 is here with several bug fixes. No emergency balance updates, but we should be getting them as scheduled in two weeks time on August 17.
This patch, we’re dancing on into eternity and snipping up some Bugs. We’re still keeping an all-seeing eye on how the meta is evolving and once we have hollowed out some space to reduce agony we’ll be shipping them out to you in the next patch.
Legends of Runeterra will be temporarily unavailable for the Americas and Europe on August 8th.
- Americas: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
- Europe: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
- Sharpsight’s ability now no longer counts as a keyword for cards who count them.
- Fixed a softlock that occurred when Invasive Hydravine was revived by other cards.
- Fixed an issue where Darkness copied by Ixtali Sentinel‘s effect did not damage the enemy Nexus on resolution.
- Corrected an issue where Claws of the Dragon summoned itself at cast timing rather than play timing.
- Fixed an issue where Kalista had an empty flyout after leveling up.
- Fixed an issue where an empty flyout entry was displayed on the unit Yuumi was attached to.