Patch 2.6: LoR Anniversary Celebration, Daily Login Rewards & New Cosmetics
Celebrate Legends of Runeterra 1-year anniversary with a special in-game event offering daily login rewards!
Legends of Runeterra was released to a wide audience in April 2020, and this month it is celebrating a one-year anniversary!
In commemoration of it, 7 days of free login gifts and special event quests with even more rewards and exclusive cosmetics will be available once patch 2.6.0 goes live. One-year anniversary Daily Rewards include:
- Day 1 – Piece of Cake Garen Emote
- Day 2 – Common Prismatic Chest
- Day 3 – First Year Icon
- Day 4 – Sharp & Sweet Katarina Emote
- Day 5 – Rare Prismatic Chest
- Day 6 – Champion Wildcard
- Day 7 – Anniversary Poro Guardian
You’ll also receive an event quest for each day you log in. Complete all 7 before the event ends to receive the First Year card back!
For some Poros, being cute enough to eat is just an occupational hazard.
Personality: Life of the party
Loves: Celebrating a year with you
- Effects for Spell Shield, Recall, Auras, Elusive, Shuffle, various Deck Events (Nab / Draw), and Sharpsight have been improved.
- The Tournaments tab has been updated with information on the format and qualification requirements for Empires of the Ascended’s Seasonal Tournament. Full list of changes from previous seasons:
- All Gauntlets have been updated to Best of 3 format.
- Last Chance Gauntlet moved ahead of the top 700 Masters cut. Get ready to enter the Last Chance Gauntlet when it opens on April 17!
- Open Rounds increased from 5 > 9 rounds, length of each round reduced slightly. This new structure guarantees players will qualify for the Playoffs with 8 or 9 wins, and high-seeded players (seeded based on season rank) can qualify with 7 wins.
- Open Rounds and Playoffs now take place on Saturday instead of Sunday in local times.
- A full updated schedule with all dates and times will be shared later this week.
- Weekly vault ready push notifications on mobile will now be sent based on local times.
- Fixed an issue where some Guardians would skip animations when interacting with them.
- Fixed an issue where some players weren’t able to complete the Prologue after playing Friend Challenge matches.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Thermogenic Beam copied by Karma level 2 from dealing damage appropriately.
- Fixed a visual issue that would sometimes cause cards to render in low quality during combat.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause keywords to clip through other objects when being shared by Zoe level 2.
- Inviolus Vox should no longer incorrectly trigger when killing Dragon Chow.
- Mimic can no longer copy itself.
- Destiny’s Call can no longer be cast without any units in hand.
- Fixed several issues causing Oracle’s Eye to display misinformation while Sivir level 2 is attacking.
- Crimson Bloodletter no longer activates two times when Braum is played afterwards.
- Stony Suppressor no longer increases variable cost cards, such as Thermogenic Beam, beyond available mana.
- Molten Breath no longer increases the size of cards.
- Trevor Snoozebottom’s Mumblesprite now correctly displays its keywords.
- Several improvements to text across the game in our continued effort for text consistency.