Patch 2.10.0 is the minor cosmetic update before the release of the Rise of the Underworlds expansion in patch 2.11.0.
This patch introduces a host of Pool Party personalization items, including Pool Party champion skins with alternate art for Draven, Fiora, Heimerdinger, Zoe, Taric, as well as alternate art + a new level-up animation for Taliyah.
Patch 2.10. will be playable at approximately 11AM PT, June 16.
The developers have also confirmed their plans to introduce a large batch of card updates for champion and non-champion cards simultaneously with the launch of the new expansion on June 30 (read more).
Lagoon of Legends
Welcome to the party.
Surfrider Fen (Surf’s Up Bundle exclusive)
Early tales of mermaid sightings were later attributed to manatees, but… we have other theories.
Personality: Mellow; Hobby: Vibing.
The Surf’s Up Bundle is available in the Store for 2205 Coins, prorated for any items owned in the bundle. Bundle includes:
- Lagoon of Legends Board
- Surfrider Fen
The Pool Party Bundle is available in the Store for 5272 Coins, prorated for any items owned in the bundle. Bundle includes:
- Pool Party Heimerdinger
- Pool Party Draven
- Pool Party Taric
- Pool Party Zoe
- Pool Party Taliyah
- Pool Party Fiora
- Attacking with more than one Ashe should now correctly Frostbite multiple targets.
- Invoking with Aurelion Sol should now correctly show all 3 cards at once from the opponent’s perspective.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent progress in the Light and Shadow Challenge.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause units created by Slaughter Docks to be unable to attack or block.
- Fixed an issue where Draven would incorrectly level up when being released from Entomb.
- Fixed an issue where Yasuo would incorrectly play his ability FX when striking normally in combat.
- Several improvements to text across the game in our continued effort for text consistency.