RuneterraCCG Custom Card Contest – Win a Worldbreaker Chip Guardian!
Share your custom Legends of Runeterra cards with us - submissions open until March 18, 18:00 CET!
Share your custom Legends of Runeterra cards with us in RuneterraCCG Discord – the two best designs will be awarded with a Worldbreaker Chip Guardian!
- Submissions are open in the #custom-card-contest channel of our Discord right now!
- The cut-off to enter the competition is March 18, 18:00 CET!
- Submissions are limited to 3 cards maximum per contestant.
- In case of going over the limit you’ll need to revise and leave only 3 cards.
- Champion package (Level 1, Level 2, champ spell + any champ-related tokens) count as a single-card submission. You can still submit two more cards.
- Quality over quantity! The number of submitted cards doesn’t affect your chances of winning.
- Our Judging Panel: Skilled Roy (Twitter | Youtube), Shane (Twitter | Youtube), Den (Twitter).
- They will be following the submissions channel during the competition.
- After the submission are closed they will pick two winners.
- The criteria are: Balance, Design, Flavor, Clarity.
- Recommended card creation tool to use: https://kf-pixel.itch.io/lor-card.
- Winners will be announced on March 19! Follow the announcements on our Discord and Twitter!